Monday, July 13, 2009

H1N1..!!!

H1N1..???!!!lol.. i think not gua== just sore throat +catch cold +cough +abit feel like want fever nia T_T tired n tired n tired........... this thursday got HE presentation a...cham... hope my sound will faster recover.... haizz..i miss "川贝枇杷膏"...lolx...... today submit my illustrator assignment 1 already.... but the marks...haizzz.... mayb i shell happy becuase the marks more then half>< and that lecture dint ask me "redo"liao...haha~ but seriously... this subject really make me tired 9 9.... not only this subject,or mayb i shell say this course really make "us" tired 9 9.... alot of assignment... alot of presentation..... swts....i hope i can pass the 1st semester= = if not wait "打包" back JB already..lol.. anyway... I will try my best to do it..^^ like my mummy says...at least u got try it. lastly,i hope weeks 8 faster past....= = ha~

2 comments:

  1. After the 8 weeks have past...u will miss it~
    so better treasure it by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. y miss it?= =not a great weeks wat..lol

    ReplyDelete